Use BENADRYL® Mucus Relief™ Plus Decongestant cough liquid for effective relief of a persistent cough that produces mucus & nasal congestion symptoms.
Use this product:
- to relieve heavy chesty coughs, by helping to clear mucus from your chest more easily
- to clear a blocked or runny nose.
Who can use this product
Adults and children over 6 years
Age Dosage 6 to 12 years 5 mL Over 12 years 10 mL
1 dose every 4 hours as necessary. No more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
Each 5 mL of Oral Liquid Contains:
Guaiphenesin 100 mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg.
This product also contains Saccharin, Benzoates, Sorbitol (21 g/60mL).
Does NOT contain sugar or colour.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tighten cap after use to engage child resistant closure.
Store below 30°C.
Caution: If coughing persists consult your doctor. Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Do not use this product:
- If cap seal is broken or missing
- For children under 6 years
Ask your doctor before use:
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are taking anti-depressants
- If you have heart problems
- If you are pregnant
- For children 6 years and over
- If you are taking any other medicines to treat cough and cold
Where To Buy